Athletics play an important role in the lives of our students. The purpose of these teams is to train youth in the ideals of wholesome competition and true sportsmanship.
Our athletic programs provide a medium by which students can:
- Develop an awareness of their abilities
- Learn and improve skills and self-discipline
- Acquire the true meaning of and practice good sportsmanship
- Be a part of a team effort
- Develop responsibility and cooperation
- Enhance self-esteem and feelings of belonging
- Form foundations for a healthy lifestyle
Please see the Elementary/Middle School and High School athletic handbooks regarding eligibility requirements for student-athletes.