Mission & Vision
One Family, One Vision in Christ
The mission of Catholic of Pointe Coupee is to provide a religious, academic, and disciplined Catholic education whereby students develop their talents in service to school, church, and society.
The Shared Values of Catholic of Pointe Coupee
- Each child is accepted for his own inherent spiritual, physical, and intellectual abilities and potential for growth.
- A spirit of mutual respect among teachers, students, and family fosters the good of all within the community.
- Teachers are aware of the responsibility and privilege, which rests upon the school in being entrusted with the education of children.
- Faculty and staff seek to gain guidance, strength, and wisdom from their common interest and personal dedication to the education of all students.
- The school designs school liturgies, prayers, course offerings, and extracurricular activities to train students to think critically, make appropriate judgments, value justice, and prepare for the future.
- The school cultivates a growing appreciation of individual heritage and promotes harmony among students of different talents and backgrounds.
- Students develop an awareness of the obligations and privileges of belonging to a democratic society.
- High expectations for student learning guide curriculum development and teaching strategies.