- Parents are welcome to eat in the cafeteria at any time. Your breakfast meal cost is $2.80 and lunch meal cost is $5.50.
- No fast food, canned drinks, or candy is allowed in the Cafeteria during lunch.
- A student cannot be served if there is no money in his/her account.
- Payments can be made annually, semi-annually, or monthly.
- Cash payments should be delivered to the cafeteria by a parent.
- There will be a $33 charge on all NSF checks.
- At the end of the school year, parents may receive a refund of unused money from the student’s account by requesting it, in writing, from the Cafeteria Manager prior to the last day of school.
In an effort to make cafeteria payments as efficient and effective as possible for our parents, we are now giving you an online option. Go to http://www.cnpbr.org/
(under the "meal Info" tab in the "Payment Options" section) or go to http://www.MySchoolBucks.com/
You can make payments to your child's cafeteria account (see website for fees), view purchases*, view current account balance*, sign up for monthly auto drafts, sign up for email or text alerts for low balances*.
*Payments can be made by check directly to the cafeteria. There is no fee for viewing purchases, current account balances or signing up for email or text alerts.
For LA Chip (Louisiana Children's Health Insurance Program) information visit http://www.lachip.org/
For Free and Reduced lunch applications, you may apply online at: http://www.myschoolapps.com/
under "forms" or "meal information" links.
Find us on Instagram by searching for diobr_childnutrition. Follow us to receive updates, news, and special features.
Lunch Program and Cafeteria Documents, Forms and Resources:
Allergy Form - Doctor's Excuse is available at http://www.cnpbr.org/
under Parent Information at bottom of page.
Catholic of Pointe Coupee Cafeteria - 225-638-9815