* Each child is accepted for his own inherent spiritual, physical, and intellectual abilities and potential for growth. * A spirit of mutual respect among teachers, students, and family fosters the good of all within the community. * Teachers are aware of the responsibility and privilege, which rests upon the school in being entrusted with the education of children.
* Faculty and staff seek to gain guidance, strength, and wisdom from their common interest and personal dedication to the education of all students.
* The school designs school liturgies, prayers, course offerings, and extracurricular activities to train students to think critically, make appropriate judgments, value justice, and prepare for the future.
* The school cultivates a growing appreciation of individual heritage and promotes harmony among students of different talents and backgrounds.
* Students develop an awareness of the obligations and privileges of belonging to a democratic society. * High expectations for student learning guide curriculum development and teaching strategies.